Student Sign-In Book (Ógham GDPR Books)
GDPR Compliant Student Sign-In Book
Under both the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), sign-in books should not visibly display each student’s name to others. Whilst it is acceptable to display the reason for their lateness, the name of the student should be protected under this legislation.
To get around the issue raised above, we have developed this fully compliant late arrival register. As you can see, the student name field is blacked out. The responsible member of staff just needs to write over the top of blacked out panels. Without pushing too hard with a pen, the name will be recorded on the concealed sheet underneath.
Should a responsible person in your school, college or university wish to see a full list of who has arrived late and the associated reasons, they just need to separate the top blacked-out sheet from the duplicated under-sheet. As you can see in the pictures, the NCR under-sheet will give you a list of who has arrived late.
Fields shown include: Date, name, time in, reason, excused/unexcused and the staff initials.
Features and Benefits:
- Blacked out name fields to comply with GDPR
- Boxes to capture the reason for latest
- Undersheet can be used by authorised personnel should the school wish to review lateness records in full
- Book includes card separator, card front and rear covers, and is spiral bound for ease of use
Each Sheet is made up of three sheets of Carbon Paper so your text is transferred from the top page to the bottom page of the set:
- Top sheet is White with block out Printed for GDPR.
- Second page is a Tinted Sheet that keeps the Signature Secure from being read.
- Third sheet is White without any blockout text.
- Sets are sealed on 3 Edges to prevent names being revealed & stop snooping.
- 10 Entries Per page, nicely spaced out, give a more professional appearance.
All the pages are glued on the four edges of the paper to form a secure enclosed 3 way paper set.
Size: A4 (210mm x 297mm)
- Name of Student
- Time In
- Excuded or Unexcuded
- Staff Initials
Two Books Thickness
- Standard has 30 pages with 10 Entries per Page ( 300 Entries)
- Large has 60 pages with 10 Entries per Page (600 Entries)